IT Systems and Digital Distribution Administrator
A.P. Reid Insurance Limited is seeking an ideal candidate to join our organization as an IT Systems and Digital Distribution Administrator. The successful candidate will be a detail oriented professional with a proven track record of exceptional performance and experience related to information technology systems; website management and/or development; project management and implementation; and direct hands-on experience with IT troubleshooting and support.
The individual filling this role will report to the President of the organization and will be responsible to monitor, develop, troubleshoot and implement IT projects across the company. In addition the individual will be a key member of the project team assigned to negotiate and launch new methods of insurance distribution across digital channels and with outside partners. This individual will be the go-to resource for all things IT for over 60 people and 5 businesses across Canada.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Enjoy highly detailed, technical and complex business processes and functions
- Be organized, efficient and detail oriented Have a strong work ethic
- Be completely trustworthy Be a problem solver who is adept at project management
- Be able to manage multiple tight deadlines where exceptions and extensions are not an option
Professional and educational requirements:
- Experience in the insurance industry is not a requirement but would be an asset
- Must have experience in the IT troubleshooting, digital retailing, web development, network infrastructure and/or database design businesses
- A business degree or other acceptable secondary or post-secondary education when combined with relative business experience