As a business in the manufacturing industry, you go above and beyond each day to create great products. As brokers, we put the same energy into providing the best coverage to protect you and your business. Our commercial insurance specialists work with you to create customized solutions for all aspects of your business to ensure that you are protected in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Who needs Manufacturer's Insurance?
A few types of businesses that may need this insurance coverage:
- Commercial Printers
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Machinery & Equipment Manufacturers
- Clothing Manufacturers
- Metal Product Manufacturers
Insurance solutions for businesses in the Manufacturing Industry, generally include the following:
- Business Personal Property - Business personal property insurance provides coverage for the building, equipment, fixtures, furniture, merchandise, etc., identified in an insurance policy as owned by the insured and used in the business.
- Business Interruption Insurance - Business interruption insurance provides protection for your cash flow and your future earnings in the event of a fire or other disaster.
- Accounts Receivable Insurance - Accounts receivable insurance provides coverage in the event that a customer fails to make debt payments.
- General Liability Insurance - General liability insurance provides coverage if your business is found to be legally liable for damages caused by bodily injury or other physical injury, personal injury (including libel and slander), advertising injury property damage as a result of your products, premises or operations.
- Goods in Transit - Goods in transit insurance covers inventory or other merchandise shipped by the seller, but not yet received and accepted by the purchaser.
- Commercial Crime Coverage - Commercial crime policies are designed to insure against certain types of losses that are not covered by a standard commercial property policy, such as employee dishonesty, theft and forgery.
- Umbrella Insurance - Umbrella insurance serves as an additional layer of liability insurance. It protects your assets from major claims and lawsuits.
- Non-ownership Automobile - Non-owned vehicle insurance provides coverage when you or your employees use vehicles for your business that are not covered under your commercial auto insurance policy.
- Valuable Papers Insurance - Valuable papers insurance provides reimbursement for the value of valuable papers or records (such as building permits or corporate charters) that are destroyed or lost.
Given the complex and specialized nature of businesses within the manufacturing industry, it is important that you speak with your insurance broker to make sure that you have the proper insurance coverages in place. Doing so will help protect your bottom line and provide peace of mind.
Request a quote online or call our commercial insurance experts today for more information