Oil & Gas
Businesses in the oil and gas industry face unique and ever evolving risks. Our specialists can create a comprehensive risk management solution to help you mitigate these risks.
Who needs Oil & Gas Insurance?
A few types of businesses that may need this insurance coverage:
- Operators and non-operators
- Service contractors
- Equipment rental firms
- Drilling contractors
- Geologists and seismic exploration
Insurance solutions for businesses in the Oil & Gas Industry, generally include the following:
- Business Personal Property - Business personal property insurance provides coverage for the building, equipment, fixtures, furniture, merchandise, etc., identified in an insurance policy as owned by the insured and used in the business.
- General Liability Insurance - General liability insurance provides coverage if your business is found to be legally liable for damages caused by bodily injury or other physical injury, personal injury (including libel and slander), advertising injury property damage as a result of your products, premises or operations.
- Commercial Crime Coverage - Commercial crime policies are designed to insure against certain types of losses that are not covered by a standard commercial property policy, such as employee dishonesty, theft and forgery.
- Umbrella Insurance - Umbrella insurance serves as an additional layer of liability insurance. It protects your assets from major claims and lawsuits.
- Non-ownership Automobile - Non-owned vehicle insurance provides coverage when you or your employees use vehicles for your business that are not covered under your commercial auto insurance policy.
- Contractors Equipment Insurance - sometimes referred to as equipment floater insurance, is a form of inland marine insurance that provides protection for equipment and tools that are easily transported from one location to the next. Such policies provide coverage for the direct physical damage and loss to mobile machinery and equipment that is used to complete projects.
- Commercial Auto Insurance - Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for physical damage and liability coverages for vehicles used for business purposes.
Given the complex and specialized nature of businesses within the oil & gas industry, it is important that you speak with your insurance broker to make sure that you have the proper insurance coverages in place. Doing so will help protect your bottom lines and provide peace of mind. Contact one of our commercial insurance experts today to discuss options further.
Request a quote online or call our commercial insurance experts today for more information