We represent the best selection of car insurers in the country, and we’ll go the extra mile to help you find the coverage that’s right for you.
Whether you’re using your vehicle to get to work, run family errands, or deliver pizza, we know that your car is an important part of your daily life. We also understand the considerable time and financial investment you’ve made in purchasing, operating, and maintaining your vehicle.
That’s why our knowledgeable brokers make obtaining car insurance as easy as possible for you. We work with our insurer partners across Canada to help you find the best coverage for your individual needs.
What affects your Car Insurance Coverage Rate?
We understand that every driver is different. You have your own history and needs, so we consider a variety of things to make sure you’re getting the lowest rate possible for your car insurance.
- The type of coverage that you require
- The deductible that you choose
- The make, model and year of your vehicle
- How you use your vehicle
- How far you drive each year
- How many drivers you insure
- Your driving experience and the experience of any other drivers you want to insure
Car Insurance Coverage Options
Car insurance policies are designed to protect you against financial harm if your vehicle is damaged. You can choose from a wide range of options to customize your car insurance policy. Pay only for what you need.
- Third party liability: Mandatory in Canada, third party liability covers financial costs if you, as a driver, causes damage to someone’s property or causes injuries or death.
- Collision insurance: Collision insurance covers the cost of repairs or replacement to your car if it is car is involved in a crash with another vehicle or a stationary object.
- Loss of use coverage: This coverage provides you with a rental vehicle, in the event your car suffers damages.
- Roadside assistance: Peace of mind on the road: Roadside assistance gets you back on the road quickly. Benefits generally include towing service, locksmith service, flat-tire service, battery boost service, gas delivery service, and winching service.
- Waiver of depreciation for new cars: This endorsement ensures that if there’s a total loss of your car due to an accident or theft (within a specified time period), you will be reimbursed for the car’s original value, rather than the car’s depreciated value.
- Driving record protection (accident forgiveness): Even if you are found to be at-fault in an accident, your premium won’t increase.
Get a car insurance quote online or call our licensed brokers