We represent the best selection of home and property insurers in the country, and we’ll help you find the best home insurance coverage for your unique needs.
You’ve invested a lot in your home. Protect it from the unknowns of the future with a customized home insurance policy. Your home insurance policy provides coverage for your home and your personal belongings, as well as provides liability protection.
- Your home: Coverage is provided for your home, and any other residential buildings you have on your property such as garages, tool sheds and greenhouses.
- Your personal belongings: The contents of your home are also automatically insured.
- Liability protection: Home insurance also provides liability coverage in the event someone hurts themselves in your home, or if you damage third party property.
- Living expenses: It also provides additional living expense funds that are made necessary due to the damage or destruction to your home.
Homeowners policies are available in three different levels of coverage.
- The Standard home insurance policy - provides you with coverage from a specified list of “perils.” It is the minimum type of coverage available. Most homeowners today, however, choose one of the broader types of policies.
- Broad-form Insurance Policy – provides coverage from loss or damage from all perils, except those specifically excluded, but only insures contents for perils that are specifically named in the policy.
- Comprehensive Home Insurance Policy - The Comprehensive Policy usually increases your premium by about 15%, but provides coverage against many types of losses that are not covered under the Standard or Broad-form.
It is our goal to give you enough coverage to completely replace your home and everything in it without depreciation. It is important that you review your insurance limits frequently and tell us if you think the insurance is not adequate.
The policy has provisions to replace your property without deduction for depreciation, but you are required to keep in force, as much insurance as can reasonably be expected to replace your property. It is up to you to make sure your coverage is sufficient enough to replace everything should a fire destroy your home.
Get a home insurance quote online or call our licensed brokers