A.P. Reid Nominated for Two IBANS Insurance Awards 2012
Posted on March 21, 2012
A.P. Reid Insurance is extremely proud to announce two nominations for the Insurance Brokers Association of Nova Scotia Insurance Awards 2012!
Raya Donkin from our Amherst office has been nominated for the Volunteer Services Award thanks to her work with the Canadian Red Cross.
Category Details: Volunteer Services: (Individual) Open to all IBANS corporate member employees. Nominations will be accepted from IBANS members only.
Nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Conscientiously perform volunteer activities annually.
- Participated in activities that have positively contributed to the quality of life for their communities on a wholly volunteer basis (not for pay)
- Inspire the spirit of volunteerism in others.
Lauren Carrigan from our Woodlawn office has been nominated for the Client Service Award.
Category Details: Client Service Award: (Individual) Open to all IBANS corporate member employees, nominated by insurance company staff. A limit of two nominations per insurer will be permitted.
Nominees should demonstrate:
- Superior product knowledge
- Attention to detail in submissions and/or applications
- Personal knowledge of clients
- Timeliness in dealing with customer service requests
- Add value to the company/broker relationship.
Congratulations to Raya and Lauren, we hope you win big at the April 4th awards ceremony!