Who needs Non-Profit Insurance?
If your organization uses volunteers or organizes events, it is important that you protect yourselves, and your volunteers from potential claims and financial losses.
Insurance solutions for businesses in the Non-Profit Industry, generally include the following:
- Business Personal Property – Business personal property insurance provides coverage for the building, equipment, fixtures, furniture, merchandise, etc., identified in an insurance policy as owned by the insured and used in the business.
- Commercial Crime Coverage – Commercial crime policies are designed to insure against certain types of losses that are not covered by a standard commercial property policy, such as employee dishonesty, theft and forgery.
- General Liability Insurance – General liability insurance provides coverage if your business is found to be legally liable for damages caused by bodily injury or other physical injury, personal injury (including libel and slander), advertising injury property damage as a result of your products, premises or operations.
- Directors & Officers – Directors & officers (D&O) insurance protects executives against the consequences of any alleged or actual “wrongful acts” they commit while performing regular supervisory duties.
- Errors & Ommissions – E&O insurance is supplementary liability insurance safeguards against catastrophic loss in the event of a lawsuit due to a negligent act, error or omission by the professional.
- Umbrella Insurance – Umbrella insurance serves as an additional layer of liability insurance. It protects your assets from major claims and lawsuits.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for physical damage and liability coverages for vehicles used for business purposes.
- Non-ownership Automobile – Non-owned vehicle insurance provides coverage when you or your employees use vehicles for your business that are not covered under your commercial auto insurance policy.
Given the complex and specialized nature of non-profit organizations, it is important that you speak with your insurance broker to make sure that you have the proper insurance coverages in place. Doing so will help protect your bottom line and provide peace of mind. Contact one of our commercial insurance experts today to discuss options further.